Placing the wrong person in a position can have an adverse effect on any organisation.
The Placement fee includes:
• Obtain or develop job description with the client
• Preparation and placement of adverts
• Pre-screening of suitable candidates
• Competency-based interviews with candidates
• Reference and standard Verification checks
• Feedback report on shortlisted candidates
• Scheduling of interviews on behalf of the client.
• Regular post placement follow-ups
HR compliance – ensuring that clients have the correct documentation that comply with legislation and best practices.
• Code of Conduct
• Policies and Procedures
• Employee Contracts
• Job Descriptions
Assist clients to assess and formulate charges and ensure correct procedures are followed before and during the hearing.
• Grievance hearings
• Disciplinary Hearings
• Appeal Hearings
• Minutes and Audio recordings
• Advise and assist with preparation of CCMA cases.
OFFERING CUSTOMISED PACKAGES AS PER CLIENTS SPECIFIC NEEDS, COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATES AND PLACEMENT FEES