Placing the wrong person in a position can have an adverse effect on any organisation.
• Meeting with clients to discuss needs and objectives
• Obtain or a detailed develop job description with client
• Preparation and placement of adverts
• Pre-screening of suitable candidates
• Competency-based interviews with candidates
• Reference and standard Verification checks
• Feedback report on shortlisted candidates
• Regular post placement follow-up with clients and candidates
HR compliance – ensuring that clients have the correct documentation that comply with legislation and best practices.
• Code of Conduct
• Policies and Procedures
• Advise and assist with the preparation of CCMA cases
Conflict Management – ensure correct procedures are followed during the hearings. Advise and assist with preparation of CCMA.
• Grievance hearings
• Disciplinary Hearings
• Appeal Hearings
• Minutes and Audio recordings
OFFERING CUSTOMISED PACKAGES AS PER CLIENTS SPECIFIC NEEDS, COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATES AND PLACEMENT FEES